With summer around the corner the smell of BBQ's fills the air. I grill everyday in the summer, rain or shine. Everything just tastes better, from chicken to fruit. To me, nothing screams summer like peaches. Ripe, juicy, and seriously delicious, this sexy recipe will leave your tastebuds screaming for more. Make a few or make a lot, they are truly irresistible. XOXO
Sexy Grilled Peaches Honey Rum Mascarpone
3 Ripe peaches halved and pitted
2 Tbsp. of sugar
2 tsp. Vanilla extract
250 g. Italian Mascarpone cheese
(I used Galbani brand) room temperature
60 ml. Double cream
25 ml. Dark Rum
Honey as desired
Cinnamon as desired
Start by making Mascarpone cream:
1. In a bowl, mix Mascarpone cheese with vanilla and rum and beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
2. Add double cream and beat until thickened, about 1 minute.
3. Heat grill to medium high. Sprinkle cut side of peaches with sugar and cinnamon and place flesh side down on grill. Grill without moving for 4 minutes.
4. Turn peaches over and grill for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Place one peach half, flesh side up, on a serving plate and spoon Mascarpone mixture by the heaped spoonful into hole where pit was.
6. Drizzle with honey and extra cinnamon if desired.